THANK YOU to everyone who joined us Saturday night for our Heart to Heart Gala. The evening was a huge success and a lot of fun. We are pleased to report that we reached our fundraising goal of $25,000
The gala was covered by the Coast Reporter. To see their photos of the gala please click HERE
The highlights of our gala include music by Ken Dalgleish & friends, a Blue Heron supreme banquet, the entertaining combination of Bill Good as Emcee and Ed Hill as Auctioneer and some incredible auction prizes.
Featuring original paintings from local artists:
All-inclusive Experiences Packages:
- Fly Fishing getaway by air with guide and gourmet lunch to Narrows Inlet
- Three night Helijet/Fairmont Vancouver-Victoria Holiday
- Hockey Night in Vancouver with Hotel and Dinner
- Cariboo Country Unplugged Getaway for four
- BC Ferries Haida Gwaii Vacation
- Tuwanek Stay and Play Hotel, Dinner and Kayaking Package
- “Anam Cara” Hospice Tribute Fly Rod Set by Kerry Mahlman: Classic style Tonkin bamboo cane rod with two reels and Caddis rod case
Tickets are $100 (tax receipt for $50) and can be purchased with a credit card using the button below. Paper tickets are not being printed; your name will be added to our guest list once this transaction is complete. To pay by cash or cheque please call the office at 604 740 0475. Ticket sales will close on November 7th.